Tomorrow will be only two weeks from my due date, so I am in full project mode. I have been organizing and sewing and rearranging furniture [well, the hubs has been doing that one for me, bless his heart]. One of the items on my agenda was making a cover for our diaper changing pad.
So following the basic idea behind Dana’s crib sheet tutorial, I whipped up a new one in less than 30 minutes.
This was a super easy project. I didn’t follow Dana’s measurements, since they were for a toddler bed, so I just took the “look and guess” approach. [Which is pretty much how I tend to operate in most things…!]
The boys’ room is [eventually] going blue and orange… mostly because the walls were already orange when we moved them in there, plus my oldest has Thomas the Train sheets that he absolutely loves. But I love the combo.
Of course, always supervise your child when they are on a dresser-top changing table. Especially when you are taking pictures and they attempt to jump off said dresser. Then it might be time to put the camera down… :)